- Innovative portal axles provide huge ground clearance and virtually eliminate chassis torque twist
- Lock differentials and operate the high/low range transmission remotely from the transmitter
- XL-5 HV ESC and powerful 21T Titan 550 motor accept 6 or 7-cell NiMH or 2 or 3-cell LiPo batteries (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Waterproof electronics allow you to drive the TRX-4 in the worst conditions
- Highly detailed Ford Bronco body with chrome bumpers and wheels, side mirrors, wipers, grill, and more
Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4×4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honors the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the gorgeous Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco’s iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.