- Aggressive Bigfoot licensed monster truck body draws a crowd, but powerful Titan 12t motor leaves them in the dust
- Includes Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with ID technology and 4-amp 12-volt DC peak-detecting fast charger for reliable charging
- Waterproof XL-5 ESC and watertight receiver box with 3 channel TQ receiver allow for all weather fun
- The TQ 2.4GHz radio system’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage
- Terra Groove tires mounted on bead-lock style wheels conquer any terrain or crush any car that gets in its way
A direct descendant of the original Bigfoot, the legend continues with this modern monster truck. Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race, Bigfoot includes everything you need to crush your buddies’ cars, catch big air, and lay down monster wheelies. With fully waterproof electronics, smooth oil-filled shocks, metal gear transmission, and extra-tough construction, this super-rugged monster truck is engineered for fun that lasts for years. Bigfoot is based on the best-selling Stampede with its 4″ ground clearance and ultra-tough suspension. The Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor and Magnum 272 transmission propel Bigfoot to speeds over 30mph. The Titan’s integrated cooling fan pulls air through the motor for faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. Mud and rain never stopped Bigfoot and it won’t stop your fun either. The XL-5 ESC and receiver are sealed, giving you the freedom to tackle the elements. The waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control harnesses the power of the Titan 12T motor and muscles Bigfoot to speeds of 30+mph! Traxxas’ exclusive Training Mode profile cuts power output in half and leaves the brakes at full strength for young or first time drivers who want to learn the ropes before unleashing full power. The TQ 2.4GHz radio system’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage. A 4-amp DC fast charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. Combine the aggressive look of Bigfoot with Traxxas’ engineering, unparalleled parts availability, and world-class customer support, and you will see why the Traxxas Bigfoot will be your first choice for all-weather monster truck fun.