- Offering superior protection against interference while maintaining lower power consumption and high reliable receiver senstivity.
- Bidirectional Communication Capable of sending and receiving data, each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature, altitude and many other types of sensors, servo calibration and i-BUS Support.
- Each transmitter and receiver has it’s own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the systems operation.
- The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down o interference, while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
- The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components, maintaining high receiver sensitivity, while consuming as little as one tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.
- Channel: 6-10 (Default 6)
- Model Type: Fixed-Wing/Glider/Helicopter
- RF Power: < 20dBm
- RF Channel: 135
- 2.4GHz System: AFHDS 2A / AFDHS
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Stick Resolution 4096
- Low Voltage Warning: < 4.2V
- DSC port: PS/2 Port PPM
- Chargeable: No
- Antenna Length: 26mm (Dual Antenna)
- Weight: 392g
- Power: 6V DC 1.5AA*4
- Display: STNTransflective Display, LCD 128×64 Lattice, VA 73x39mm, LCD with white backlight
- Size: 174x89x190mm
- On-line Update: Yes
- Certificate: CE0678, FCC ID: N4ZFLYSKYI6X
- 1X Flysky FS-i6X RC Transmitter
- 1X Flysky IA6B Receiver
No battery included