- Smooth flight performance, lightweight and durable, with carbon-fiber reinforced, molded EPO airframe
- Abundant scale detail, plus factory-installed LED navigation lights, strobes, beacon and landing lights for added realism
- Two-piece plug-in wing panels featuring a convenient hands-free servo connection system
- Includes: Cherokee 1.3m BNF Basic RC Plane; AR636 6-Ch AS3X Sport Receiver; 9 Gram Servo (6); 50A Brushless ESC; 1000Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Requires (all sold separately): Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter; 2200-3200mAh 3-4S LiPo battery; compatible LiPo Charger
The E-flite Cherokee 1.3m scale model celebrates the classic design of the legendary full-scale PA-28 with an accurate outline, a long list of scale details, modern-day convenience features, plus fantastic power and flight performance that makes flying fun. An abundance of scale details including panel lines, rivets, corrugated control surfaces, a pilot figure and more highlight the authentic appearance, while functional features including factory-installed LED lights, a shock-absorbing nose strut and large wheels add to the flight experience. The plug-in wing panels are equipped with a convenient hands-free servo connection system and include operational slotted flaps for shorter take offs and landings, plus improved slow-flight handling. No glue is required for assembly of the lightweight, carbon-fiber reinforced EPO airframe so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. An extremely large top hatch offers easy access to the electronics and the battery mounting area with plenty of space to fit a 3S or 4S 2200-3200mAh battery, while the high-power brushless motor and 50-amp ESC deliver better-than-scale power. It all adds up to a scale marvel that delivers incredible handling and fantastic flight performance for shooting smooth touch and goes, rock-solid low and high speed cruising, and even for performing aerobatics-all in a single model that you’ll be proud to own.